Florida State Resources
- Florida Governor
- Florida Legislature
- Florida Courts
- Florida Attorney General
- Florida State Agencies & State Organizations
- Middle District of Florida
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Tampa | Jacksonville | Orlando ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Orlando | Fort Myers | Jacksonville | Ocala | Tampa ]
- Pretrial Services [ Main Office - Orlando | Fort Myers | Jacksonville | Tampa ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Tampa | Cocoa | Fort Myers | Jacksonville | Naples | Ocala | Orlando | Sarasota ]
- Northern District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Miami | Fort Lauderdale | West Palm Beach ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Miami | Fort Lauderdale | Fort Pierce | Key West | West Palm Beach ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Miami | Boca Raton | Fort Lauderdale | Fort Pierce | Hollywood | Key West | West Palm Beach ]
Other Legal Resources
Florida - Statewide Official Court Records
MyFloridaCounty.com Official Records search and document ordering function is a service of Florida's Clerks of Court. Access is provided to civil case information, and other official records, in several, but not all, Florida counties. Because the research system covers more than civil litigation, you can use it to find deeds, incorporations, death certificates, liens and more. You can also order certified or non-certified copies online.
Florida Court Rules
Rules for Civil, Appellate, Criminal, Family Law, Administration, Juvenile Procedure, Probate, Small Claims and Traffic Court.
Florida Legal Resources from the University of Florida
Contains current and historical documents from the University of Florida digital collections.
LLRX.com Court Forms, Rules and Dockets
LLRX.com offers search access to source information for federal and state court rules, forms and dockets.
State Public Records
Florida Offender Information Search
This database queries data contained in all the databases, BUT it only provides search options for criteria common to all.
Florida Discipline Against Educator Licenses
The Florida Department of Education provides search access to public disciplinary actions against teachers or administrators.