North Carolina State Resources
- North Carolina Constitution
- North Carolina Code
- North Carolina Regulations
- North Carolina Register
- North Carolina Case Law
- North Carolina Governor
- North Carolina General Assembly
- North Carolina Courts
- North Carolina Attorney General
- North Carolina State Agencies & State Organizations
- Eastern District of North Carolina
- Bankruptcy Administrator [ Main Office - Wilson | Raleigh ]
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Wilson | Raleigh ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Raleigh | Greenville | New Bern | Wilmington ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Raleigh | Fayetteville | Greenville | Jacksonville | New Bern | Wilmington | Wilson ]
- Middle District of North Carolina
- Western District of North Carolina
Other Legal Resources
North Carolina Dockets
Search all, or individual, criminal courts in North Carolina for case information.
North Carolina State Government Web Site Archive
The Internet Archive with collaboration from The State Library of North Carolina and the North Carolina State Archives maintains archival content from the Web sites of North Carolina State Government Agencies, Occupational Licensing Boards, and Commissions. This collection includes many different types of records, in a variety of file formats (such as text-based information, images, and video and audio files) including meeting minutes, policies, and agency publications.
LLRX.com Court Forms, Rules and Dockets
LLRX.com offers search access to source information for federal and state court rules, forms and dockets.
State Public Records
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department Accident Report Database
The Charlotte-Mecklenburg (North Carolina) Police Department offers a database of accident reports. The database covers incidents that occurred within one year.
North Carolina Offender Information
The North Carolina Department of Correction offers a database of public information about inmates, probationers or parolees from 1972 to present.
North Carolina Impaired Driving Query
Search by name or zip code to find drunk driving cases.