South Carolina State Resources
- South Carolina Governor
- South Carolina Legislature
- South Carolina Courts
- South Carolina Attorney General
- South Carolina State Agencies & State Organizations
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Columbia ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Columbia | Charleston | Florence | Greenville ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Columbia | Beaufort | Charleston | Florence | Greenville | Spartanburg ]
Other Legal Resources
South Carolina State Government Cabinet Agencies and Miscellaneous Sites
Archival content from the Web sites of the South Carolina state government. This collection provides archival access to the Web sites of cabinet agencies.
LLRX.com Court Forms, Rules and Dockets
LLRX.com offers search access to source information for federal and state court rules, forms and dockets.
State Public Records
South Carolina Education Orders of Disciplinary Action
The South Carolina Department of Education makes available a listing of public disciplinary actions from January 2003 to present.