Alabama State Resources
- Alabama Governor
- Alabama Legislature
- Alabama Courts
- Alabama Attorney General
- Alabama State Agencies & State Organizations
- Middle District of Alabama
- Northern District of Alabama
- Bankruptcy Administrator [ Main Office - Birmingham | Anniston | Decatur | Tuscaloosa ]
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Birmingham | Anniston | Decatur | Tuscaloosa ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Birmingham | Huntsville ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Birmingham | Florence | Gadsden | Huntsville | Tuscaloosa ]
- Southern District of Alabama
Other Legal Resources
The commercial vendor On-Line Information Services, Inc. provides fee-based access to the trial court records for all counties in Alabama.
Alabama Secretary of State's Government Records
Information from the state's Corporations Division, Elections Division, Lands Division and the UCC Division. corporations database includes non-profits, limited liability companies (LLCs), limited partnerships, and registered limited liability partnerships, as well as foreign entities that have qualified to do business in the state. The database permits searching by corporation name or number, or officer, agent or incorporator.
Alabama Constitutions 1819 - 1901
An overview of Alabama's six constitutions.
Alabama Administrative Monthly
The Alabama Administrative Monthly contains notices by state agencies of the intent to adopt, amend, or repeal rules.
LLRX.com Court Forms, Rules and Dockets
LLRX.com offers search access to source information for federal and state court rules, forms and dockets.